As a family owned and operated establishment, safety for our family, our staff, and our customers is priority number one, and we have taken great strides to provide a safe and healthy environment for everyone.
Above and beyond our already rigorous cleaning and sanitizing routines, we have implemented the following:
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance/exit via a touchless dispenser; AND a bottle of hand sanitizer is available at our checkout/register counter.
Our HVAC system has been upgraded with the following:
- Commercial filters have been changed out for hospital grade filters, with regularly scheduled replacement;
- UV light has been installed in our system to kill anything not filtered out through the hospital grade filters and have scheduled annual replacement with our HVAC contractor.
- We have installed a hospital grade air purifier capable of replacing every square inch of air in the building approximately every 20 minutes, with scheduled filter replacements in excess of the suggested scheduled by the manufacturer.
The implementations above are permanent, and will continue even after the threat of the COVID pandemic subsides.
Other measures we have taken include:
- Social distanced events - whether it's a small wine tasting or a larger event such as our annual Oktoberfest, we are committed to creating a safe environment with proper social distancing protocols and following any CDC guidelines;
- Contactless payment is available in many circumstances. An emailed invoice can be generated and paid prior to curbside or in person pick up.
- Curbside pick up is available for any of our menu or retail items, including beer and wine. Just call or message in your order and we'll have it delivered to your car, where you can pay directly, or request contactless payment.